Thursday, February 01, 2007

The CCAA has Updated their Website!

My mom called me this evening to share the news that the CCAA had finally updated their website. Of course, I checked the site about a half an hour before she called me and there had not been any changes. Not only have they updated the referrals...but they also updated the review room. Here is what the website says:

The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 22, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before October 13, 2005.


We are so close to being out of the review room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, her Mom has really learned how to use the computer, and am constantly checking websites for any infor I can find to tell us how the process is coming along. I have to admit, I am addicted the to RQ site.