Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Referrals Have Arrived!

According to the Rumor Queen and other message boards, referrals have arrived through November 1, 2005 . This is better than last month's 2 days of referrals, but there are still 156 days left before they get to us (April 7, 2006).

We still haven't heard if we have made it through the review room yet. According to some of the message boards, people who have LID's in April have been asked questions by the CCAA, but no one seems to know if April has made it through review.

Congratulations to all of the lucky families who received their referrals for their children today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rAlright. Now we are into November. There are only 2 months left in 2005, then 2006. Our turn!!!! We should be excited that there are only 5 months and 6 days ahead of us, but the 2 or 4 day referrals in October leaves us wondering. On one of RQ's threads someone stated that they expect a speed up after they refer all of November. I am so praying that this is the case. I think we will all feel better once they start referring babies for the 2006 LID families. When I read of a speed up I get so excited, but then I feel sad again when I hear something else. I guess any rumor is better than not knowing anything. Thank goodness for the Rumor Queen site to keep this Nana busy while she waits (and waits, and waits and waits). I can't tell you how much computer time I have logged since this wait has started, but it is a whole bunch! When I get sad, I just go buy Livi something. I just ask everyone to keep thinking of this family and pray that the wait will lessen. I love you Livi, where ever you are. Love, Nana