Friday, July 06, 2007

CCAA has Updated their Website

It's official...the CCAA has referred children to families who have LID's through November 14, 2005.

Directly from the CCAA website...

The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before May 31, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before November 14, 2005.

What this means to us is that there are 143 days of LID's before they get to us. I am really hoping, although not holding my breath, that the CCAA speeds up referrals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling this post "baby steps to China". When China was referring one month at a time, 143 days didn't seem long. This Nana is holding her breath that after Nov., 2005 is finished, that China will start at least referring 15 days at least per month. I certainly wish they would get back to 1 month referrals!! Poppy and I went to Cracker Barrell for lunch today and bought Livi some really cute summer clothes on sale. I just love those 50% off signs, especially for the grandkids!! If this takes too much longer, Olivia will have a closet full of clothes. Sure hope she will be able to wear them. I'm also happy that a long time friend of my children, Anita and her husband Dan, have made it out of the review room. I send my congratulations to them too. This wait is long, but I try to focus on how wonderful it will be to have Olivia in our lives. Take care, and I love you Olivia, even if you may not be born. Nana