Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Christmas

Another Christmas has passed by without our daughter and this is the third Christmas since we decided to adopt from China that we are missing our daughter. With the wait times increasing I wonder if we will be celebrating yet a fourth Christmas without Olivia. Even though I do not know who she is or where she is in China, Olivia is our daughter and it is hard to celebrate this time of year without her. I am praying for a speed up in 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how difficult this time of year is when waiting for that little face to light up your day. We are praying that things will speed up next year!!

Andrea said...

I am praying with you.

Anonymous said...

Time is passing so slowly, but I know that Olivia will be part of our family. I do not know when, but she will be worth the wait. As soon as she is in her Mommy's arms, this horrible wait will be worth the agony that her Mommy and Daddy have endured. I will love her so very, very much. Nana