Saturday, December 29, 2007

Coincidence or fate??

We celebrated Christmas at my mom's house today and had a lot fun. One of the gifts I received from my mom was a Chinese doll named Olivia. That is why I titled this post coincidence or fate. I can't believe she found a doll who is Chinese and also named Olivia.

My mom also gave me this really cute t-shirt that describes the wait to anyone who asks.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day we had today. We will have so much fun when Olivia is finally with us. Now that we have bought Olivia many toys, she will well equipped, and ready to play, play, play. Cole, Katie and Reese will be so delighted to share our wonderful times with her. And let's just say that Nana cannot wait. Mom

Anonymous said...

We say it is fate. We love her very much and can't wait to celebrate Christmas with her. Love, Derek, Melinda, Cole, Katie and Reese.

Peg said...

Oh my gosh....love the shirt.