Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Referrals are Arriving

Referrals are arriving and the CCAA has updated their website. Unfortunately, once again, the CCAA referred only a few days.


The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before October 31, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before December 19, 2005.



What that means to us is that there are still 108 days of LID's in front of us. Dang, it is going to be one long year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. I just don't. I think it will get worse before it gets any better. Let's just hope it does get better. It is at referral time that it is hard to be patient. But I will wait, as long as I need to. Love, Mom