Referrals are Arriving!
Referrals began arriving today for families with LID's in January 2006. Although I am not sure of the cut-off date, I know it is at least January 20, but could possibly be January 22. If it is the 20th, that means we have 77 LID's in front of us. Congratulations to all of the families who are seeing their children's faces for the first time today.
2 comments:
The big question facing us is the "how long will it take"? It doesn't seem like 77 days could take that long, but in the world of IA adoption, I believe it may be another year. I pray that it will take much less time. All I can say is that Nana's love keeps growing for Olivia, each and every day. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her.
We are making many changes to our home, and with each step of the way I think how this will affect my baby granddaughter when she arrives home. Just today Poppy sent me an email with a wonderful play set he found on line. We know our grandchildren would love to have one in Nana and Poppy's yard. Time will tell. Olivia, I love you, where ever you are. Love, Nana
Kendi and Jay, This is very good news, it means that things have not stopped and they are continuing to more forward, even it is moving slowley. Uncle Eddie and I can't wait to be able to see her first picture and them be able to meet the plane when you arive home with Olivia in your arms. Know that our prayers continue to be with you, and know that God has Olivia already picked out for you. Love, Aunt Wilma
Post a Comment