Waiting is so Hard
Today marks the 32nd month that our dossier has been logged in. This year we will be struggling with our 4th Christmas without our daughter. Sometimes I feel like a very cruel trick has been played on me and there will not be our daughter here when all this is over. Then other times I just know that Olivia will come home to us. Today, I just feel lost and sad that our daughter is not in our arms.
1 comment:
Even though it seems like a cruel joke, Olivia will be home with you. No one ever thought that it would take this long, ever. But it has, and that is so very sad. Use this time to "water" your garden of love for Livi, so that the love you feel for her keeps growing in your heart. And the day you lay eyes on her, that love will burst into bloom. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment