Tuesday, April 07, 2009

3 Years

Today marks 3 years since our dossier was logged in. 3 years of waiting to see the first picture of our daughter, 3 years of empty arms, 3 years of endless waiting. I am very sad today and I am having a difficult time with the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear the disappointment in your writing. I just wanted to say that God is good and that at just the right time you will bring your precious child home. My family waited 2 years and 4 months...when we started the wait it was 6 months. It was a long 2 years & 4 months wait...but it is so worth the wait. And when you hold your precious little one in your arms for the first time you will forget about the wait. Be strong and just know that everything happens in God's time.

www.ourjourneytofaith.com

Laura said...

Hugs to you! Many of us feel your pain.
Laura, LID 11/22/06