Referrals!
Referrals have finally arrived this month and the CCAA has finished with LID's through March 14, 2006. There are now 23 more LID's to go before it is finally our turn. The China Adoption Forecast site now predicts our referral will arrive approximately November 7, 2009. I really hope it is earlier because I really can't imagine another Christmas without Olivia.
A couple of weeks ago I mailed out our request to be re-fingerprinted by the USCIS. Before we started this journey I would have never imagined that fingerprints expired, but they do. For the adoption, our fingerprints are only good for 15 months.
2 comments:
I have not commented on the last several posts because I felt that there was nothing else to say. But today, I see a glimmer of hope to this long, aging wait. Only 23 more LID's before it will be my daughter's turn to finally become a Mommy. I, too, cannot think of another Christmas without our little Olivia. God has a master plan for our family, and I am sure that He knows when Livi will join our family. Finally seeing Olivia will put this 3+ year wait behind us. I feel like a child again, awaiting Christmas to only have it seem that it would never, ever arrive. Olivia will be a lifetime of Christmases.
Nana
Ho hum... still waiting... don't you just hate the countless fingerprints etc...
Our turn will come... that is for sure...just not fast enough...
Post a Comment