Thursday, February 11, 2010

Waiting, Waiting and Even More Waiting

This past Sunday was our 46th LID anniversary. I really hope whoever matches us doesn't have dust allergies because after all that time sitting on a shelf, I am sure our dossier has a lot of dust. I hope after CNY they come back to work and start matching. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but who knows.

Candi has been gone for over a month now and I still miss her so much. I catch myself looking for her and then I remember. It has been hard.

6 comments:

Dana said...

46 months. Wow. It just looks crazy when you look at the number. Soon your house will be filled with little Olivia's giggles! I am excited for you and all the other April folks that have been waiting waaaaaay too long.

Mommy said...

That is a LONG time to wait. I hope next month is YOUR month.

Misty
(past HAS client--I think that is your agency, right? I think that is how I found your blog)

Mommy said...

You don't have to publish this but I'm also Hoping for Molly on RQ. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I just have to believe you are next. Oh I so hope so.
LDW

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

The most annoying thing I heard while waiting for the referral (after 4+ years) was 'It is worth the wait'... I could have slapped someone each time it was said.. now, this is about to come out of my mouth... and never thought it would... Kendra... it IS worth the wait and 1,000 times over... I know exactly how you feel... hugs to ya...

dreamer said...

yeah, 46 months. I have to use a calculator now to figure out how long it's been.

It's a hard wait, no doubt, and you're handling it well!