Olivia's First Year Home
It has almost been 6 months since my last post and I apologize. Livi definitely keeps us busy and I wouldn't have my life any other way.
Our daughter Olivia.
It has almost been 6 months since my last post and I apologize. Livi definitely keeps us busy and I wouldn't have my life any other way.
Posted by
KJS
at
8:13 PM
3 comments:
It's amazing how much she's changed in just one year. The video was beautiful and so sweet. :)
Just Wow
LDW
What a beautiful tribute to Livi's first year home! It is awesome to see how much Livi has grown and how much she has learned this past year. Also, it is totally amazing to watch how her Momma's smile has grown since Livi has joined their hearts together! I love you both so very, very much and I look forward to the years ahead, watching each milestone and accomplishment! Love, Nana
Post a Comment