Wednesday, March 07, 2007

11 month LID Anniversary and the CCAA Website is Updated

Imagine my surprise this morning when I found out the CCAA had updated their website. I expected to add a blog post this morning for our 11 month LID Anniversary, but I never expected the CCAA to update their site. This is mainly because of some rumors stating that the CCAA would no longer update their site with this information, but that agencies would need to pay for the info. I am glad that the rumors were wrong.


The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before March 31, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before October 24, 2005.


Finally, March is out of the review room, so we are next! I will be relieved to get past that room and into the matching room. Referrals began arriving on Monday and Tuesday, but the cut-off date was up in the air, so it is nice to see the date in writing. I just wish they would get through 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The wait has been so very long, but remember all great things come to those who wait. Our love for Olivia just keeps growing and growing while we wait. She will be loved so much by so many people. Her Nana and Poppy can hardly wait until she gets here so we can shower her with hugs and kisses