Welcome and Please Sign our New Guestbook!
J has been very busy lately sharing our blog site with many people in the medical profession. I am planning on printing out the pages of the blog and guestbook to share with Olivia when she gets older.
So please, if you are reading this blog, sign in on our guestbook. I am sure Olivia will love to see who looked at our site while we were waiting for her to come home.
One final thought for this evening...
I spoke to our agency yesterday about the wait and the review room. Pretty much, they told me that they do not see the wait time decreasing and as for the review room, no news is good news.
1 comment:
Hey, I want to hear a great big yea for being out of the review room. We need at least one good thing. Love, Nana
P.S. For Livi only---guess what???????? I love you to the moom and back already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll show you how to make those wonderful little !!! when you get old enough.
Post a Comment