Sunday, June 03, 2007

Some of Olivia's Wardrobe





We needed some things from Sam's Club so I sent J there this morning. He came home with a dress for Livi, her first one bought by her Daddy.


Livi's Nana also has bought her a few homecoming dresses after I said I wanted her to wear something patriotic when we arrived on American soil, so I am attaching some pictures of those dresses too.


Olivia's wardrobe is growing and I hope she will be able to wear at least some of the things that have been bought for her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia will be such a lucky baby who will have a Daddy who will buy her pretty dresses!!! J-just wait for those high school dances-you haven't seen anything yet. But I know that Daddy's little girl will have beautiful gowns. And if Daddy can't, then Nana will. Olivia, you are going to have so much fun with your family and I can't wait for you to come home. Love, Nana