Waiting, Waiting and More Waiting
Referrals began arriving yesterday and I still have no idea what the cut-off date is. However, it looks like China may have only referred 2 days this month which would still leave us with 49 LID's in front of us. At this rate, God and the CCAA are the only ones who know when we will finally get to meet our daughter.
Yesterday J and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and tomorrow is our 31st month waiting for Olivia to come. It is getting more and more difficult to be positive about this wait and I sometimes wonder if Olivia will ever come home to us.
4 comments:
You will get your baby. Then you will blink and she will be thirteen-years-old and sleeping at a friend's house and you will miss her so much. Such is my evening. We adopted our first baby from China 12 years ago and the time has flown by. My second "baby" is nine years old now and is my comedian and a little love. It will happen. Believe me! It will and like I said, you will blink and they are growing up and you get teary-eyed and they say, "Oh Mom knock it off. You're so mushy." My oldest will be in college in four years. I still don't know where the time has gone. You are in for the time of your life. BELIEVE!!!!
Have Faith, have Hope, and Believe. When Olivia is finally in your arms, these years of waiting and the pain you have felt in your heart will be replaced with a love so strong and dear, your will forget the pain. I love you, Mom
Hi! I wanted to stop by your blog because I met your husband yesterday in our doctors office. I was there with our little girl Maddy whom we adopted from China just over 1 year ago. I'm sorry he had to meet her in such a state. She was just crying and crying. The doctor told us it was an ear infection but last night her eardrum actually ruptured. Now we know why she was crying so much. :0( I would love to keep following along if it would be ok. I use bloglines so I'll know when you post. Feel free to stop by my blog anytime. I'm not much on updating these days as I find it hard to work full time, raise a 3 year old and blog now that my laptop is no longer working.
Blessings!
It will happen and there is nothing better when it does !
Post a Comment