Sunday, February 01, 2009

Not Much Going On

There is not much going on in the world of adoption right now. This month the CCAA only referred 2 days, March 1 and March 2, 2006. I am hoping that is because of Chinese New Year, but we can only wait and see.

36 more LID's to go.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am slowly fixing rooms up etc bathroom, spare room etc then after all that is done... the babies room... it is nice knowing that things are slowly moving along and getting done around here.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone at the CCAA has had a wonderful Spring Festival (New Year) and are rested and happy upon return. Hopefully, they will have decided to refer many more days in February.

Livi - today the ground hog (OK, Mommy can explain this to you lol) saw his shadow, so we will be having 6 more weeks of winter. But spring is just around the corner. Hurry home, Livi. Love, Nana