Monday, December 28, 2009

April Referrals have Started!

On Christmas Eve day the CCAA changed their box to indicate that they had referred families through April 3, 2006. Today, calls started arriving to families with those LID's. I am so excited for the families who are finally receiving those long awaited calls!

According to the China Adoption Forecast site...

Our prediction for LID 2006-04-07

China has 4 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 2.8 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2010-01-24


This means we could have our referral NEXT month! I am not counting on this, but it would be wonderful.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that that is the case!!! I cannot imagine the butterflies you are feeling now!
Anita

Teri said...

I hope so!!!! I will keep thinking good thoughts!!!

firegirl said...

Hello

I "know" you from RQ and your mom too! : ) I don't post there a lot but even though I brought my daughter home Sept.08 I still go on RQ. I wanted to say hello and tell you I am so excited that you will be getting your referral soon! It has been a long road for you and your time is almost here. Your mom (nana) reminds me of my mom (also a nana) She never went on RQ (no way she could handle it or should I say I could handle her there. She would have freaked out over many of the rumors over the years we waited). Your mom seems like such a blessing to you and Olivia. Hang tight! You will see her face soon!

My daughter is such a blessing to our family and so worth the wait! I can't wait to see your dreams come true!!!

Michelle (FiregirlRI)