Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Good-bye March, Hello April!

I have been waiting a long time to see March, 2006 go away and today was finally the day! The CCAA has referred LID's through March 31, 2006. Up next, April, 2006...our LID month! There are now only 6, yes count them, 6 LID's to go until it is FINALLY our turn.

The China Adoption Forecast site gives this prediction for when we might see our referral.

Our prediction for LID 2006-04-07

China has 7 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 2.9 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2010-01-20


Oh my gosh, we might see Olivia's picture in January!

3 comments:

Teri said...

My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I just cut/paste what the best guess for me was... oh... I like the look of this... Our best guess: 2010-01-06

I am just so glad that we are finally in March... take care

Barb said...

March is finally done!! YAY!!!! Soon, you will have your daughter in your arms. As your Mom, I know the feeling you will have when she is placed into your arms, and I can tell you, it will be the best feeling ever! I am so very happy that you will soon become a Mommy, and I will again be Nana! I love you and Livi with all my heart, and I can tell you that the day you get your referral, I will be shouting it from the rooftops!

I love you,
Mom